The Story of Piglet's Summer Holiday 1/2


What did I do on my summer holiday? Nothing much. I wasn't ALLOWED.
I tried my very best to make it exiting.
 
I guarded our summer cottage, on the stairs..., (mostly when people were trying to get up or down
and especially when they carried something heavy).

Slept..., (Sometimes one just had to deny all the offered attenttion and
activy and relax in the cage with one's toys and pillow and blanket.

I got to go to the lake on a boat! (I was not allowed to run around in it
from one end to another)
 
One time I didn't get to go aboard and they asked me to: "Swim?!
What?! Why are you leaving me?! I can't swim?!"
Then I decided it was no good. They weren't hearing me, even though I shouted,
"Wait for me!" So I decided I was going to drown rather than be left alone...,
Oh..., never mind..., I could swim. I was rather embarrassed, and I would greatly appreciate
 it if you wouldn't tell about that to anyone...,
You already did? Thanks. A lot.
 














Kommentit